On Broadway

Backchat spoke to Jaco Norval from On Broadway, we spoke about their up coming show "Come Fly with me" which previews at On Broadwayfrom Tuesday 23 October 2007 as they are paying a tribute to Frank Sinatra. The show not only includes all his famous tunes likeFly me to the moon, Come fly with me and I've got you under my skin, butalso less known songs like I've got the world on a string and You makeme feel so Young.
For more information you can call Glenda Eberlin or visit www.onbroadway.co.za

We then spoke to Liane Van Rooi from Baxter Theatre. We spoke about their season productions, which are Sister Breyani, Original Skin and The Black Psychiatrist all these three offerings will take place at Baxter Theatre from Sunday 21 of October, 4 November till 11 November 2007.
For more information you can contact Fahiem Stellenboom on
021 680 3971 or email
fahiem.stellenboom@uct.ac.za

Comments

Popular Posts