WOMEN IN SPORTS

My name is Kaylin Cedras. I am 21 years old and I'm from Westridge, Mitchell's Plain. I matriculated at Westridge High School.  I've been involved with sports almost my whole life. I got into coaching at the age of 16 years old on high school where I helped athletes with after school training sessions. I became insanely passionate about it and the change it brought. Every year after that I'd help out with training. Straight after high school I'd volunteer my time and go train the athletes at my old high school

WOMEN IN SPORT

 They based in Mitchell's Plain and our aim is to bring sports back into our schools and communities.  In 2018 my life just took a turn in things, in a dramatic way actually. It was track and field season Kaylin worked everyday at different inter-schools athletics day. Through Western Province in  Athletics she was selected to work at this year's Nationals Championship in Pretoria. she was the youngest and a junior technical official, but I kept my head up and represent WPA in the best way that she could .she came back and turned heads and created changes in WPA I was mentored by the late George Lodewyk to become a starter and I'm now the youngest female starter in WPA history.



With my passion for coaching I started a programme called creating tomorrow's leaders.I had this programme at Morgonson Primary in Hanover park and Ridgeville Primary School in Westridge. It was more than just sports now. It was about developing mindsets of tomorrows leaders and creating positive impact on the kids. I was recently a WPA Representative at the first Women in Sport Summit. It was a phenomenal experience being amongst women that made history in South Africa through sport. I got to network and connect and expose myself with a interview I did with the plainsman. I'm excelling in various sectors in my life.


CONTACT DETAILS
FACEBOOK- Kaylin K'cee Cedras


Comments

Popular Posts